Mandatory paperwork to participate:
- Physical (dated after May 1, 2018) – must have insurance information!
- Concussion Form
- Drug/Alcohol Contract
What to bring to practice:
- Wear athletic clothes and running shoes
- Running watch
- Water bottle (recommend you write your name on it)
- Extra t-shirt
Other important things:
- There will be a school-wide fall sports parent-athlete meeting on Wednesday, August 8 @ 6:00 in the auditorium. We will follow up with a brief XC break out session after to go over our team contract, meet our new assistant coach, and go over our expectations for the year. This is mandatory for both parents and athletes – please let us know if you are unable to attend.
- TOMORROW is the last day to order a jersey if you would like to own one. Jerseys are provided by the school if you do not wish to purchase one. The team spiritwear is also available at this time so that you can receive it before the season starts. If you do not wish to buy anything at this time, we will open it again in August (jerseys will no longer be available). The teal shirt is the only mandatory item! Team store: https://www.bsnteamsports.com/v3/shop/team_shop/JagsXC18.
- Meet schedule: https://gahsxctf.wordpress.com
- In the case of inclement weather, we will cancel practice no later than 45 minutes beforehand. Practice cancelations will be communicated via email and twitter (@gahsxctf).