Due to the upcoming heat wave (and the inevitability of practice being canceled due to heat), the team voted to move practices to the morning this week. Teachers (me) have to go back to work at 8:30/9:00 AM this week so practice will be a little earlier than usual. The kids have already done a fantastic job communicating conflicts due to the practice change. Please continue to let us know ahead of time if you need to sneak out early. We will also be breaking in our XC spikes this week (SINCE WE START COMPETING NEXT WEEK!!). If you have not purchased spikes yet, Fleet Feet, Lucky Road, and Road Runner typically have a good selection.
- Monday @ GAHS 7:00-9:00 AM
- Tuesday @ GAHS 7:00-9:00 AM
- Wednesday @ GAHS 7:00-9:00 AM à bring spikes to practice (put metal implements in BEFORE practice)
- Team Cook-Out: Rachel Hager’s from 7:00-8:30 PM
- Thursday @ Crump Park 7:00-9:00 AM
- Missed the scavenger hunt pictures? Here is the LINK again!
- Volunteer sign-up for meets: https://tinyurl.com/gaxchelp
- Information/sign-ups for the pasta parties
- Our meet schedule has been finalized! View all information HERE.